POIL ET PLUME
POIL ET PLUME
POIL ET PLUME
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

POIL ET PLUME

Forum de chasse et peche ,Orignal,chevreuil,ours,caribou,coyote,sauvagine,et tout ce qui touche la chasse et peche

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -34%
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 ...
Voir le deal
919 €

Welcome to all!

AuteurMessage
Dominic Imbeau
Admin
Dominic Imbeau

Welcome to all! Empty
MessageSujet: Welcome to all!   Welcome to all! Icon_minitimeSam 28 Avr - 20:35

Although this forum is composed predominently of French speaking hunters, we hope that this will change in the near future.

Your hunting and fishing experiences are important to us, so please have at it and share with us everything you want in the appropriate subjects.

Rest assure that no descrimination will be accepted here. So feel free to exchange your heart out. If for some reason you desire to exchange with any of the French participant and cannot because of the language barrier, many here speak English, I'm sure they will be more than please to somewhat act as a translators. Feel free to PM me for any translation.

On behalf of all the members here, I welcome you with open arms.

Cheers!

Dom Imbeau.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Welcome to all!
Page 1 sur 1