POIL ET PLUME
POIL ET PLUME
POIL ET PLUME
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

POIL ET PLUME

Forum de chasse et peche ,Orignal,chevreuil,ours,caribou,coyote,sauvagine,et tout ce qui touche la chasse et peche

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – 15,6” FHD 144Hz – i7-12è ...
999.99 € 1399.99 €
Voir le deal

QUEBEC EN PLEIN AIR to add editorial to Spring Issue

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Doug Smith

QUEBEC EN PLEIN AIR to add editorial to Spring Issue Empty
MessageSujet: QUEBEC EN PLEIN AIR to add editorial to Spring Issue   QUEBEC EN PLEIN AIR to add editorial to Spring Issue Icon_minitimeVen 15 Juin - 9:14

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the English post, should anyone wish to translate this into French for me, it would be much appreciated. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on this forum, that has been to QUEBEC EN PLEIN AIR magazine and registered. PLEASE TELL A FRIEND, it helps us alot. We will be uploading some additional editorial to the magazine that is currently on-line, so feel free to go back to the site, and read the new articles. Also, for those that are interested, the Summer issue of Great Canadian Sportsman.com is currently uploaded to the English site. ALSO, WE ARE LOOKING FOR HUNTING AND FISHING EDITORIAL FOR QUEBEC EN PLEIN AIR FOR THE FALL, AND ALL OF NEXT YEAR, please feel free should you have any editorial please forward it to DOMINIC IMBEAU, he in turn will forward it to me. Again, thank you for your kind support, and don't forget to encourage your friends to go to the site, the MAGAZINE IS FREE

Doug Smith
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Dominic Imbeau
Admin
Dominic Imbeau

MessageSujet: Re: QUEBEC EN PLEIN AIR to add editorial to Spring Issue   QUEBEC EN PLEIN AIR to add editorial to Spring Issue Icon_minitimeVen 15 Juin - 10:19

Je vais faire la traduction:

Premièrement, j'aimerais m'excuser du poste en anglais, si quelqu'un désire faire la traduction, je lui serait reconnaissant. J'aimerais prendre cette opportunité pour remercier tout le monde sur le forum qui ont prient le temps de visiter la revue et de s'enregistrer. PARLEZ-EN À VOS AMIS S.V.P., ça nous aides beaucoup. Nous allons télécharger des chroniques aditionnelles qui sont déjà en ligne, donc, ne vous gênez pas de retourner sur le site pour lire les nouvelles chroniques. De plus, pour ceux qui sont intéressés, la revue d'été de ''Great Canadian Sportsman.com'' est actuellement téléchargée sur le site anglophone. DE PLUS, NOUS SOMMES À LA RECHERCHE DE CHRONIQUES DE CHASSE ET PÊCHE EN FRANCAIS POUR QUÉBEC EN PLEIN-AIR POUR CET AUTOMNE ET POUR TOUTE L'ANNÉE PROCHAINE, alors ne vous gênez pas si vous avez des chroniques et s.v.p. les faire parvenire à Dominic Imbeau et en retour il me les fera parvenire. Encore une fois, merci pour votre support généreux et n'oubliez pas d'encourager vos copains à aller faire un tour sur le site, la revue est gratuite.

Douglas Smith
LeGrand

LeGrand

MessageSujet: Re: QUEBEC EN PLEIN AIR to add editorial to Spring Issue   QUEBEC EN PLEIN AIR to add editorial to Spring Issue Icon_minitimeVen 15 Juin - 11:45

No need to apologize, some of us members do speak/read English, some wish they could, some others don't care about trying to acquire that skill (to their lost, in my opinion).

Dominic Imbeau beat me to it.

Thanks Dominic
Dominic Imbeau
Admin
Dominic Imbeau

MessageSujet: Re: QUEBEC EN PLEIN AIR to add editorial to Spring Issue   QUEBEC EN PLEIN AIR to add editorial to Spring Issue Icon_minitimeVen 15 Juin - 12:30

Not a problem LeGrand, it's always a pleasure to be of some help. You can do the next one if you want.

Doug, as LeGrand said, no need to apologize. As stated in all subjects, we're here to help those who can't.

Dom.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: QUEBEC EN PLEIN AIR to add editorial to Spring Issue   QUEBEC EN PLEIN AIR to add editorial to Spring Issue Icon_minitime

QUEBEC EN PLEIN AIR to add editorial to Spring Issue
Page 1 sur 1